11.3.07

Let me tell you about my day yesterday

This picture pretty much says it all. Remember how good I was doing Thursday and Friday?

Friday night when I got home I wanted something with carbs and protein at the same time. Haggen Daas seemed to fit the bill quite nicely. Or so I thought.

Saturday morning when I got up to pack breakfast I realized I put the Haggen Daas in the fridge. When I went to put it back in the freezer it fell, and since it was melted, it splattered.

Then I went to the first job. And then someone who works for me passed out.

Then I couldn't leave my first job because I had to tie up all the loose ends so I could go away for a week.

Then I went to my second job and found out they wanted me to do something I'd specifically asked not to do. Then we couldn't lay everyone down at the usual time so we had to wait an hour. Then we had to spring our clocks forward so we lost another hour of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment