7.3.07

I love running!

I love running. Even more exciting, apparently I can still do it, at least a little. I ran 2.5 miles on the track at the Y tonight. I was, as always, the slowest runner on the track. Nevertheless, I was running. It took me 29:42 to run 2.5 miles or 11:53 miles. I was quite pleased. In my head I'd negotiated to run 2 miles, but I felt so good at the end of that lap, and a really good song had just started, so I decided to keep going. Around 2.5 miles my arms actually started to cramp. I decided not to kill myself my first time running in... I wonder how long it's been. I credit the rowing machine, swimming, and the stair master with keeping me in "running shape" at least a little bit.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:42 AM

    Don worry!! You soon are going to be the one leading the running track!!Emmie

    ReplyDelete