13.3.07

Florida rocks

Hi, my name is Liz and I'm on spring break. In Florida. At a resort community. In a house with a pool. And alcohol. It's possible I'm in heaven.

They have computers and digital cameras and all kinds of good stuff here too. Yesterday after I flew in, I got Uncle Tom's spaghetti. I think we all know how I feel about that. Today I helped Aunt Joan take the dog for a walk, ran 2 miles in the Florida sun, and swam. Now I'm trying to help Aunt Joan move the songs on her iPod from one computer to a new one. I hope I'm doing it right.

The plane ride down did help me seriously consider getting an iPod. The problem is I'd want two. A shuffle for exercising because they're so tiny a light, and a 30G or 80G one for real life because I have that much music. The 2G SD card in my Palm is just not doing the magic. The problem is I always have to root through my music to select exaclty what I want, and then have to sync that.

I don't think I can buy an iPod, another iPod and a MacBook right now. I'm still not sure I'm going to keep working at the aquarium given the wildness of the past couple of overnights I've worked there. Sharks after dark is a cool thing, but it's screwing up the overnight routine by like a lot.

My Aunt Joanie also has a Nintendo SD. It's kind of fun. At some point in my life maybe I'll get back into video games. It seems like they should help my brainpower. Now I have to figure out if I did the iPod thing correctly. If you know anything about 3rd generation iPods, give me a call.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:55 PM

    Hi. My name is Amanda. I'm in Minnesota and it is sixty degrees and gorgeous outside. SO THERE!!

    Oh, and I ate the chocolate chips. :P

    ReplyDelete