16.3.07

Alcohol

I try to have at least one of my spring break posts involve alcohol. It seems this si the one. I haven't had too much to drink, half a beer and some wine. Although I haven't eaten much today and I drank the wine a little fast.

I also trounced my aunt at a game called Phase 10. I highly recommend it. It's like rummy only it comes in a deck with the rules so no one can accuse me of making up my own rules. I really don't do that.

I'm wearing a new pair of Reebok shorts I bought yesterday. And I had to look down at them to see how to spell "Reebok". I love them. They have my new happy place. I also tried out my new tankini. It turns out they do make tankinis that can flatter my body.

Aunt Joan just said, "ok, grab yourself something to drink". I've gotta go...

No comments:

Post a Comment