8.3.07

3X Thursday

1. In general, are you happy with life? Do you consider yourself a happy person? Why/why not?
I'm pretty happy with life. I'm really happy with life right now. Ask me why.

2. What is happiness, anyway?
Happiness is faith in a good outcome, happiness is faith in the universe taking care of me, and you, and the rest of us.

3. What do you think happiness (as a concept) is based on? Do you think it's genetic?
I think some genetic factors like temperament impact how easily people get along with you and you get along with them, which can definitely impact happiness. I think a lot of it is spiritual.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:25 PM

    Ha ha!! I know why you're happy!! I like knowing what the vague references are about. I feel like I'm part of the "in" crowd.

    ReplyDelete