12.2.07

Slowly

Slowly, I'm catching up on my pictures.

This is the backpack that I've either forgotten or improperly packed several times in the past week. (8 Feb 07)


I keep having problems with my wireless signal. It's the wireless part of the router, because when I hard wire into the router everything works properly. Anyone know what that's about? That was my Friday night, trying to figure that out. (9 Feb 07)


Hey, Kelly, guess what! I still wear that sweater! It looked way better than my big University of Minnesota yellow sweatshirt for meeting my professor. (9 Feb 07)



Saturday night I went to a birthday party and among other things, watched the birthday boy and another guy try to clip the nails on a begone dog. It was less than pretty. Really I think the guys were more traumatized than the dog. (10 Feb 07) I also got to see pictures of a certain someone involving red hair and an odd outfit. That was my present for coming.




Sunday, I slept and watched TV. I missed going out to dinner with a friend, but I didn't have high hopes for that anyways. It was a wonderful day, although I had weird dreams. Too much Lord of the Rings and Da Vinci Code. (11 Feb 07)



A picture of my snow-free tire, for my friend Liz who taught me that not every odd thing I do is related to OCD. Thanks. (12 Feb 07)


Finally, I'm trying to do things today that show me I'm an adult. To that end, I have refilled my windshield fluid before the light stayed on. It had flashed on once or twice, but it wasn't serious yet. I also did my taxes. It's not too bad. I have that Minnesota doesn't give a tax credit to college students. I already pay a higher percentage of my income in state taxes than residents of all but four states in the whole country. A little help here. (12 Feb 07)

No comments:

Post a Comment