5.2.07

Photo Update


These we my bags when I left Sunday. There's a gym bag, a school bag, an overnight bag and a hammock because I don't like to sleep on the floor at the Aquarium.



These are the new pants. Did I tell you the story of my new pants? On Saturday, I went to the gym in my gym clothes and then changed and went to the Science Museum and then went to the Aquarium to the overnight and tried to change into the aquarium clothes, and I didn't have my pants. So, basically there are these fish pajama bottoms at the aquarium that are new, and I needed a pair of pants...


I believe only a moment ago I mentioned how unbelievably cold it is right now. -17* last night, before the wind chill. I thought you might like to see how a Minnesotan dresses for the cold. I had to take the nice mitten Kelly got me off one hand because I couldn't hit the camera button with the mitten on.

I'm watching Friends right now and Chandler is bragging about a laptop with 12MB of RAM and a 500MB hard drive. I just wanted to let you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment