6.2.07

I'm calling this my lunch break

I'm calling this my lunch break and taking the opportunity to write a regular post. It's been a while. I feel like I've been playing catch-up with my life. Friday I worked all day at the Science Museum (where I was very productive) and all night at the aquarium where I was equally productive. Saturday morning I went to the gym and did a long workout on the stair master and then one on the rowing machine. The stair master is a wonderful machine. I think it's almost as much work on my body as running, but low impact easy on my joints. Then I worked all day at the Science Museum and again all night at the aquarium, where I got new pants.

A girl I love working with at the aquarium lives literally two blocks from me, so after the overnight we went grocery shopping and then I dropped her at home. I had a nice nap. I really thought I would sleep more. Given my tiredness the next day, I wish I had. After that I woke up and called my parents. Obviously I had to call them early because the Super Bowl was on later. My Mom agreed to give me a financial aid package for Florida as long as I didn't miss any classes. Have I mentioned my parents are awesome?

Sunday I night I watched part of the Super Bowl and talked with Amanda for a while. Remember when she used to have a blog too? Then I started cleaning. Magically I cleaned most of my kitchen. I need a new way to clean my kitchen floor, because it needs it badly. Really all I need is an empty spray bottle (and a trip to Target).

Yesterday I thought about going to the gym but ultimately didn't go. It's too cold for this nonsense. Instead I called my Aunt Joanie and booked my Florida trip and watched the best episode ever of Studio 60.

Today is obviously an uncharacteristically slow day at work and I have some time. Who knows what will happen when I get to the next job...

No comments:

Post a Comment