7.2.07

Found around the web

1. A story that has me leaning away from Dells, especially given my history of problems with the Toshiba. Maybe it's time for a Mac.
2. I just thought this was cool. Have I mentioned I'm a nerd? 11 Most Important Philosophical Quotes with Explanations.
3. You are my hero. I personally haven't run in over two weeks. I've been swimming, rowing, and doing the stair master which is a bona fide work out in its own right. After falling in October and then not running for a month, I'd rather not slip in the ice and snow that's currently blanketing Minneapolis.
4. Do you know how easy this would be for me?. Half the time I just listen anyways.
5. I'm posting this story solely for Kelly. If you can't see it, it's an Ikea Hacker.
6. The picture in this post is so true to life in Malawi although the rest of the post really annoyed me.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:29 AM

    I'm loving the Ikea hack! The original product was one of my favorites from Ikea already.

    ReplyDelete