22.2.07

Death on a Triscut

What did I do today? I felt sick most of the day. I'm trying not to blame it on the scallops I had for dinner last night. My body is associating the sick feeling with scallops since I always associate a sick feeling with seafood. See why it's so hard for me to try and eat more fish? My brain keeps trying to tell my body there was a rogue green pepper in my life last night and that's probably the true source of the problem. My Mom thinks that one of the teenagers made me sick. I truly doubt it. They're not that germy.

I left the internship early so I could sleep at the museum for a while before actually working. I love a job with a couch.

After work I went to my bi-weekly support group with other Liz and Michelle. I showed Liz the wonder that is Overheard in the Office. She found it at least as funny as I did. It's interesting to see that site with another person because sometimes we laugh at the same thing but sometimes our reactions to quotes are quite different.



The first pic from the coffee shop.



I took this picture when I said my camera could zoom in close enough to get Michelle's nose hairs. I have no idea why she actually let me take the picture. She posed for it. And was even more surprised when she asked for a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment