28.1.07

Where's the rest?

"But Liz" you say, "where's the rest of the pictures for this week?" Well, they're right here.


Mmmm, coffee. I went out after work with a couple of friends from school for a "study group".
It's a great idea. It's more like a support group. I really enjoy it. (24 Jan 07)



Another in the long line of "Bat things" people give me. (Thanks Sue.)
Bats don't have red eyes. They're not that scary. They eat bugs. (25 Jan 07)


This was Friday night, when I literally got home just in time to take a picture for the day.
(26 Jan 07) Right after I took that picture I got absolutely the worst nosebleed I've ever had in my life.
I was pretty scared. This one took ice to make it stop.


After the nosebleed I realized I wouldn't have any other opportunities on Saturday to take a picture either,
so I just took another one of the clock.
(I did take other pictures that day, but they were mostly of the nosebleed and so would be weird to post to this blog.)
(27 Jan 07).

No comments:

Post a Comment