1.1.07

What I've learned...

I drove home today. New Year's Day is the best ever driving day (as long as you're not hung over). I wasn't hung over so I was fine. There was like no one on the roads except in Wisconsin there was 1 police officer to every car on the road. I think when I get MN plates I'll keep a Green Bay Packers magnet and stick it on my car whenever I drive through Wisconsin. That's gotta be like an FOP sticker any where else.

I haven't run in two days. When I got back here the sidewalks are all icy. I'm so sad. I think tomorrow I'm going to have to go join the YWCA so I can run inside. Who knows, maybe I'll start swimming again. Someone told me that runners should cross train a lot to preserve the health of their joints.

I'm totally not trying to put pictures on here. I'm still running Damn Small Linux. I don't think I could even make my camera talk to my computer right now. Hopefully I will find help for my computer tomorrow.

Also, anyone who knows when the next Studio 60 is really going to me on, drop me a line.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:29 AM

    How was your trip back? I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever! I know you've called a few times, but I've been away from my phone each time. Hopefully I can see you soon!

    ReplyDelete