25.1.07

Taking a break

I'm taking a break from doing homework. Here's what I've found from 3X Thursday:

1. Do you like kids? Do you have them? If not, do you want them? Why/why not?

For now I like kids, especially when I get to give them back at the end of the day. I don't have any of my own. I think I'd like to have kids some day, but I'd like to, you know, meet their Dad first.

2. It's the beginning of the year, and that usually means new clothes or items you've gotten during the holidays. Get anything groovy (given or bought) so far?

I have a couple gift certificates I still need to spend. I got a pair of warm fuzzy black socks that are my laying around socks now and a cool running shirt for when I can run outside again.

3. Do you consider yourself selfish or selfless? Why?

I am both. My selfless (and also social work) side is probably nothing more than an attempt to atone for my total selfishness in every other aspect of my life. (Hi, my name is Liz and I'm the queen of the world.)

No comments:

Post a Comment