28.1.07

Some hilarious questions and one of my own

From Randomness:
week of Jan28: Finish these sentences....
1. Someday I want to rule the world. No seriously, I just want to be able to take care of myself and be a good person.
2. I hate it when I get a sinus infection.
3. Last nite I dreamt something about the aquarium since that's where I was. I got a great night of sleep last night.
4. My greatest fear is oh boy....
5. I'm most proud of I'm not sure, probably something I did at the Science Museum.

From The Sunday 7: Name your seven favorite varieties of nuts.
1. Pistachios
2. Walnuts
3. Almonds
4. Coconuts (which are not a nut, but sound like one)
5. Hazelnuts (I can't believe it took me 'till 5 to remember that one)
6. Pecans
7. Peanuts (which are also not a nut, but everyone thinks they are)

And from Unconscious Mutterings:

  1. Limit :: No

  2. Voice :: Face

  3. Change :: another person is impossible

  4. Expression :: saying

  5. Tailor :: Sona's uncle

  6. Lemonade :: Minneapolis Police

  7. Thought :: Idea

  8. Phoebe :: Friends

  9. Impression :: Idea

  10. Sister :: Kelly and Amanda



Now, for my question: Why does Blogger not ever seem to want me to post pictures to my blog. I can only post through Picasa. Is this a conspiracy? Are my files too big? I keep them at a really high resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment