21.1.07

Some funny questions

For some reason or other, it seemed like a good idea to take a personality test this morning. Apparently I have the same personality with 3 hours of sleep as I do with many more. I am an INFJ, go here and scroll down to see what they say about INFJs. Note the psychic abilities. For a longer explanation, go here.

From the Sunday Seven:
Name seven pet peeves other drivers commit.
1. Cutting me off.
2. Cutting me off and then slamming on your brakes to make a left turn.
3. Not giving the bus the right of way. I remember my time on the bus.
4. Slowing down when the light is still green but the "don't walk" sign is starting to flash.
5. Driving in the passing lane. Ohioans, you know who you are. It's only you that do this.
6. Driving slower than the semi you're supposedly passing.
7. Staying next to a semi in a rain storm. I know it's a little daunting with all that water being splashed on your windshield. I know it makes you want to slow down, which keeps you next to the truck and prolongs the situation. I promise, less water will get on your windshield if you'd just pass the truck.

From Randomness: What's Your Favorite Comfort Food?
I have so many. I always love Spaghetti. Sadly, I've decided to be a "vegetarian" so no more bacon cheeseburgers. Fried chicken is good. Sometimes chocolate. Sometimes a latte. Egg drop soup. Hmmmm, maybe I should make lunch soon...

From The Saturday 8:
1. a high-paying job (with great benefits and minimal actual effor) at krappe hours ... take it or leave it?
I think 9-5 are crap hours. I'd love a job where I didn't have to drive at rush hour.
2. do you have a "one that got away" in your past romantic life?
I think I might be that for someone. For me, I don't know.
3. what is one job you would never take, no matter how much they paid you?
Hang man.
4. what behaviour is completely unacceptable in someone you're dating?
Dating someone else at the same time.
5. have you ever dated a co-worker? how did that work out?
Yes. It was fine. We're actually still friends, years later.
6. have you ever been sexually harrassed, witnessed someone get sexually harrassed, or had a friend be sexually harrassed in the workplace?
I choose not to answer this question.
7. the opposite of #3 ... aside from being paid to loaf around and relax on a beach somewhere (or your lazy activity of choice), what's your dream job?
I love my job at the Science Museum. It makes me sad that I'll have to give that up to go be a social worker.
8. my new boss was totally shitty to me this week "on principle," and even snapped at me quite bitchily; my colleagues were horrified. you have the support of your colleagues, but not your boss ... you love your job - what do you do?
Avoid the boss. Luckily I can do that in almost every job I have.

From Unconscious Mutterings:
1. Audition ::Play
2. Urgent ::Now
3. Lunch ::Chipotle
4. Adult ::Movie
5. Mug ::Coffee
6. Awful ::Bad
7. Comics ::Cartoons
8. Damage ::-d goods
9. Kicks ::Shits and giggles
10. Experience :: I have some (seriously, that's what came to my mind first, no matter how dirty it sounds).

1 comment: