30.1.07

One more for the road

From the Tuesday Twosome:
1. How often do you update your blog/site and why?
I update my site every day. I try to post photos or little stories about my day. I've kind of gotten away from posting all the fun websites I find. I'm still looking though.

2. How often do you comment on other people’s sites and why?
Not too often, usually it's only on people I know. Usually to say something nice or funny (or both, but that's hard for me to pull off).

3. How often do you change the layout of your site and why?
I rarely change the layout of my site. To all of you who are into designing templates for blogger, here's my input: There's like two templates in the whole world that look good on wide screen computers. The two column ones, the big column isn't wide enough, same goes for the three column templates too. The template I have, the wide column is super wide and it's the only thing I like for my blog. The only other thing I monkey with sometimes is the links in the side column.

4. Do you ever feel guilty that you don’t reciprocate comments or you really don’t care?
No, I don't feel guilty. It never occurred to me 'till now. Thanks for putting it in my head though.

5. How many sites on average do you visit daily and of those, how many do you comment on? Every day I visit the following sites, besides my blog to see if the people have spoken.
Kelly's blog
The private blog I'm not linking to
Overheard in the Office which is an hysterically funny site.
PostSecret even though it's only updated once a week.
Eyeteeth because the guy is from Minneapolis and sometimes has cool stuff.
And Indexed which is a blog my friend Cindee would love if she'd give it a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment