30.1.07

Ok

Ok, I think I've figured out some of the problem. It's possible that at least part of the whole "blogger won't upload my photos" issue was my responsibility because I was using a bookmark that took me to... well it's a long story but I've updated the bookmark accordingly. We'll see if I can actually post photos now.

While I'm waiting for the upload, from Ten on Tuesday: 10 Things I'd Like to Change About My Country
1. Universal health care
2. Afford homosexual couples the same rights as married heterosexual partners. I've decided we can call it marriage or "unions" or whatever, but couples should have equal rights.
3. Outlaw smoking. Sorry Kentucky.
4. Change the way prisons "work". Clearly locking people isn't doing the job.
5. Abolish the death penalty. There are like five other places in the world that put to death people who are under the age of 18 when they committed the crime. It's not a good list to be on.
6. Abolish the global gag rule.
7. Reform public education. Schools should be palaces. They should have at least as much money as our national defense because smart people are the countries best defense against whatever comes our way.
8. Acknowledge global warming.
9. Stop celebrating Columbus Day. It's the most racist holiday we have.
10. I wish all the news stations would stop running stories about "illegal immigrants". "Illegals" is just as bad a slur a the N word or any other unkind words we use to describe people.

Now, here's the "no ring" picture:


And here's the blogger errors of doom:

No comments:

Post a Comment