8.1.07

Ok, it's possible I've calmed down

It's possible I've calmed down some since the camera disaster. I'm not entirely sure.

Here's what I've been looking at to distract me:
1. From The Question of the Day there are two today:
Pick one: Die Hard or Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom?
Indiana Jones, hands down.
If you were to audition for Grease, what Grease song would you sing at your audition?
Uhhh, I was in a production of Grease as a band member (guitar player) but I didn't have to audition. My participation was sort of mandatory. I had a blast though.
2. An interesting look at the No Child Left Behind Act
3. A Look at Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Class of 2007
4. Pick the new PBS Science Show, I should totally do this with the kids.
5. 5 New Year's Resolutions You Owe it to Yourself to Keep. I do all of those except the one about alcohol. Hey, I can drink more, how cool is that?
6. The Whole "A Duck's Quack Doesn't Echo" thing, one of my favorite childhood myths.
7. Something about Polar Bears having invisible powers. I totally got you to click on the link.
8. Really bad news for my Diet Pepsi consumption.
9. Schools are now creating wellness programs although it looks like the implementations my leave something to be desired. I'm not sure if I side with the parents or the school in this whole thing. Supposedly the school is looking out for the interest of the child only is this case it comes out like, "hey parents, you're totally screwing up your kids and you're doing it so badly we noticed".
10. A way to tell when to buy at Target?
11. 3d printers, how cool is that?
12. I always love seeing statistics for who uses different sites. Here are the stats for who uses Digg
13. Big Brother Poster in Britain
14. Pencil Sculptures, possibly the coolest thing I've seen all day.
15. A cool quote from Emily Dickinson.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment