16.1.07

I Should Be Doing Homework

I should be doing homework. I wish I had Kelly's discipline.

While I was eating dinner, I found some funny things:
1. My kind of vegetarian.
2. Can Jews and Evangelicals Get Along? I haven't read this article, but it looks interesting.
3. The Nuclear Plant in Monticello Shut Down. It doesn't sound so bad when you start reading the story and see that a metal box fell and triggered and automatic shut down which worked properly and the incident was outside the reactor and no radiation was released. Keep reading... I'll make my comment at the end.
4. Your Boss Really is Clueless. Another one I haven't read, but it looks good.
5. The freakiest picture ever. I'm putting the link here specifically for Cindee because she will find it particularly cool.

Finally, the Question fof the Day:
Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did?
I miss playing with bats. It's a great summer job.
Fox's new show "Dirt" takes a dark look at the relationship between the entertainment industry and the tabloids as it follows Cox as the hard-charging editor. Do you read the tabloids? Do you think that the entertainment industry needs the tabloids? And finally, would you ever be a tabloid reporter?
I don't read the tabloids. I think they're fairly hurtful. I don't think any industry needs the tabloids, but if they're making money, it's because there's a market for that kind of stuff. (Shame on us, but there's a market none the less.) No, I don't think as an introvert, I'd be good at any kind of reporting, especially not tabloid reporting.

The comment on the story: They wait 'till I'm already engrossed in the story and not freaking out to mention the box that fell was 35,000 lbs?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:07 AM

    Yes, yes, everyone wishes they could be like me. OK, maybe not. While my discipline last semester may have been impressive, it wasn't really that hard to stay on track. This semester, I suspect I will be militant about staying on track, since it seems that I will be buried under homework for the next 17 weeks. Did I mention that 3 classes is a lot?

    ReplyDelete