3.12.06

Who can do the math



I ran this morning, in the cold. I love running. I ran 4.25 miles in 50 minutes. How many minutes did it take me to run 1 mile? Who can do the math? Not me at the moment.

After running a couple people from school came over to work on a project. We ate Chinese food. One of them had left overs which I nicely packed in a bag for her to take home. She nicely left it here for me.



Also, my computer keeps crashing. Remember the class action suit I'd mentioned a couple of times?. It's totally justified Toshiba!





Cool stuff seen on the web:
1. 99 Ways to Keep Your Heart Pumping. I was excited to learn I can have my steak. Too bad about the caffeine but I love red licorice. (Mmm, Twizzlers.) Also, see number 33 and then remember every time I said I could eat a bucket of spaghetti sauce.

2. Are You a Gearhead Quiz. Hee hee. I scored a 45. Most of my points come from: having a blog, having a digital camera, uploading photos from said camera, wanting a space ride, properly defining the word "widget", and knowing that it is social acceptable to talk about Battle State Galactica but not socially acceptable to wear those stupid blue tooth phone headsets. (You know who you are.)

3. Finally, Crayon Sculptures. How cool are these?

No comments:

Post a Comment