15.12.06

The most boring training ever in life

I went to a really boring training today. It was so boring, I started taking pictures.

That was how I felt too.

That's just a cool picture.

These are the toys I played with in honor of the ADD.

This is the view from the training room.
I've also been poking around the web a ton.
1. Aussie Man Wearing Anti-Bush T-Shirt not allowed to board flight. I'm so glad they can't blame this one on the US.
2. Pottery Barn is accusing Target of Stealing Designs. Here's the thing, everyone in Minneapolis loves Target, including me. I just love them for not being Wal-Mart.
3. Mac OS X Keyboard Shortcuts.
4. What's the Best RSS Reader for Rich Media. I use Wizz RSS which is a Firefox ad-on. I'm sure it wasn't popular enough to be considered.
5. All of TV Writer Wants for Christmas Is... See number 34.
6. Blogging Heads for Slow Lane. But Blogging as a form of communication is hear to stay. (Obviously since this is like an open letter to Amanda and Kelly anyways...)
7. Weirdest Science Stories of 2006.
8. FCC Won't Release Cell Carrier Reliability Data. How does this relate to terrorism?
9. War and Faith, a nice article about Minnesota soldiers experiences.
10. World's Tallest Man Saves China Dolphin.
11. Kids with High IQs grow up to be Vegetarian. I'm not a vegetarian but I used to be. I've decided that I like to travel too much to worry about not being able to eat meat. Secretly I don't eat it that often.
12. Yahoo's Year in Review photos. Super cool. Check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment