16.12.06

It was a train



I got stopped on the way to work today because of a train. It seemed like a good idea to take a picture. (Hey, I had the time.)

In other news, I ran 4.5 miles today at an 11:20 mile. I don't really run an 11:20 mile, it's more like I start out way slower and end up way faster. That last half mile is down hill.

I found a boatload of things on the internet today. Here's the list.
1. This is too bad, I love Carribou.
2. Fox News is at it again over Keith Ellison. I can't wait 'till my Grandma brings this up over Christmas.
3. Aint that the truth.
4. You are the person on the year, well, me too.
5. Things people said in restaurants. This is funny.
6. What is net neutrality?

7. This is the scariest thing I've ever seen. It's really only alarming if people believe it. You don't get to be stupid today.

8. 10 Reasons why Microsoft will acquire Yahoo as net neutrality is totally thrown out the door.
9. Ten Future Energy Solutions
10. Ten Most Dangerous Toys of All Time, a well written piece every parent (or Chirstmas shopper, or potential target) should read. My personal favorites: Lawn Darts and The Bottle Rocket Ballerina.
11. Statistics Don't Lie: Americans Are Fat. Did we really need the census bureau to tell us this? I'm seriously, who was our competition?
12. Cities Better Than Condoms for Stopping Babies. Well that's reassuring.
12. Soda Constructor. I'm told this game is very addicting. I can't wait to play.
13. The Genius of Apples Interface Themes, a really good article. The expose feature is my very favorite part of apple ever.
14. Yo Mama Likes Ubuntu. 'Nuff said.
15. 15 Things Mac Should Change in OS X.

In all of this talk I have to say, I've decided I cannot own a Mac right now. I'm partly waiting for the release of Vista and the announcement of OS 10.5 to see for sure, but after reading how bad Apple is for the environment, something I've read other places, and knowing how much I like some of the windows features Mac doesn't have, I just can't get a mac right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment