30.12.06

I'm not even...

I'm not even going to try to upload photos this time. I can only bang my head against a concrete wall so many times.

Today while I was running I met a lady I knew from a long time ago. I used to babysit for her kids. So I ran a ways with her too. That's how the run I planned to be short got so long.

The family Christmas party was fun. I got a set of knives so the universe has deemed that safe again appearently. Spellcheck isn't working properly on this computer so I'm going to play with that in a while but first

1. Apple Faces Suit over iTunes-iPod link. It's like the Microsoft suit all over again.

2. Best Buy Calls the Police on Customer Returning CD. This is a ridiculous story. Remember this post which linked to this story about the 10 best and 10 worst customer service companies. I can't believe Best Buy is only number 2 on that list. Interestingly I've never had a problem at Best Buy, although the corporate office is down the street from the store where I shop.

Also, reading the customer service story makes me not want to buy a Dell but to go for a Mac. I am so confused. Really I'm waiting for Vista to come out so I can hear about it and Macworld so Apple can announce the new Leopard OS. I need to weigh my options.

No comments:

Post a Comment