22.12.06

Friday Fun

I like some of the things I see on Kelly's blog. Here's another one:

1. Favorite gifts that you bought/made for someone else that you wanted for yourself! Those picture ornaments that I made for Amanda and Kelly and the kids at the science museum.

2. Favorite holiday treats to eat or drink. Dude, I seriously can't think of anything. We go over to family and my Uncle Tom makes spaghetti (like homemade sauce) and that makes me happy. It's not a typical Christmas treat, but I associate it with holidays since that's when I have it.

3. Gifts you would have like to to buy/make for someone else if money was no object. Vacation to Florida, Mexico, Caribbean... Where do you want to go today?

4. Gifts you would like for yourself if money was no object! See number 3/

5. Things you still have to do for the holidays! Shop for Mark, put up the tree (still my job), do homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment