11.11.06

well...

I had a good then lousy then nice day.

The good:
After I woke up I took an exercise walk (faster than a regular walk). During my exercise, I ran a little bit, slow-fake-jog is really what I did. I didn't get the stabbing pain in my leg that I've had for quite some time. It was really the first thing that game me hope I can run again.

The lousy
Racist visitors and a really bad family situation (not my own family) made me very sad and upset.

The nice
The first nice thing was the big hug I got from Amanda. Then her and Kelly and I had dinner and went shopping. It is possible to speed shop at Macy's if you were wondering. I wound up with a sweater and a vest.

As seen on the internet:
A story about who people prefer to work for.

Cool pictures of the Glass wing butterfly.

This is disturbing.

I read the headline Federline offering 4 hour Britney sex tape for millions and my first reaction was, "like he could go for four hours". Is that wrong? I just saw this on Digg, I didn't follow the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment