26.11.06

Two news stories and a question

I was poking around the internet (yes, still on dial-up) and found a couple things I wanted to link to.

1. How to Make Your Urine Blue, something we should all know.

2. Open Source Holiday Gifts says it's about gifts that people can take apart, tinker with, and reassemble. I just read the BoingBoing site. You will remember above when I said I was still on dial-up so you can understand why I'm not following all the links just now.

3. A question about stories I'm not going to link to. I read two stories about impeaching President Bush. One was fourteen articles of impeachment against the president and one was called "'America Can't Handle Another Impeachment' Is Republican Propaganda".

There's no way I can not sound like Jessica Simpson when I ask this by the way. Here's my question: Is this a real thing now? Did I fall down and hit my head and miss something? Since 2001 people were talking about impeaching the man but I hadn't seen stuff on Digg about it literally until today. Is this it just coincidence? What's going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment