27.11.06

This hill kicked my butt

I ran around the neighborhood today. Minneapolis has nothing on Cincinnati for hills. As far as hills go, most of the run in Cincinnati is comparable to what I do in Minneapolis until the end. At the end of the run I go up hill that's steeper than my whole run in Minneapolis put together. Here's what it looks like. The part that's circled is where I nearly died.


It may look like the hill I run in Minneapolis, but check out the elevation. It's over 100' in not that far of a distance. The milk run wasn't even that steep.

A few other things on the internet:
1. A table of worldwide ages of consent. If you go to the bottom it's broken down by state in the US. Most of the countries are really close to eachother for heterosexual couples. I was really struck by the amount of places where same sex partnerships are against the law. I don't know why I hadn't thought about that before.

2. 101 Things You do NOT want to hear from your IT Support. Hee hee. This is especially cogent since I am my parnet's acting IT support.

No comments:

Post a Comment