27.11.06

Making Peace with Dail-Up

I'm not really making peace, just accepting that I have less than 24 hours to go with this thing. But I did find tons of good stuff on the internet to play with.

1. Using technology to enhance learning. I haven't listened to the podcast. Hey, I made peace with dial-up, I haven't performed a miracle.. It's cool to think of the ways I use technology in my jobs to educate others, and all of the ways it can be used.

2. Seeds of Imagination. I have no idea what this site is because it's still loading, but it's got a cool title.

3. Nintendo Says You Need to Be In Shape to Play the Wii. A short story about that here.

4. A Wii Workout. A longer article from the Wall Street Journal about the Wii here.

Those are definitely current science material.

No comments:

Post a Comment