15.11.06

I miss running

I just thought you should know. I miss running. My whole body misses running and my mind misses running. Mostly, my heart misses running.

Work has been much more stressful. Do people gain weight during periods of stress? (The answer is yes, I just googled it.)

Here's the thing: I think running would help me loose weight, it would also reduce my stress and help me feel healthier, making me loose weight and feel healthy even faster.

I'm ready to start running again, all of me except for my right femur which isn't so sure. I think I'm going to try it tomorrow morning and see how it goes. Here's hoping I wake up in time.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:33 AM

    In times of stress, my body is likely to either gain weight or lose weight, but rarely stay stable. Either I eat to comfort myself, or I'm to busy/sick feeling/whatever to eat. Either way, after a particularly stressful few months, none of my pants fit anymore.

    ReplyDelete