25.11.06

I am in hell

Before anything else happens I just want to be clear. I hate my parents house. I don't know how I ever grew up here. I didn't really even like it then.

I had a really nice time with my family this weekend, despite small children trying to give me panick atttacks. Obviously it was someone else's fault. I read a while ago about a photo-a-day journal or blog. I always thought it would be cool to do one. Here's my first try: right now I'm trying to help my Mom prepare a paper to mail off to a peer-reviewed journal.



To all of the parents out there: Your children are not your IT support. Using children in this manner is not only a violation of child labor laws, it is cruel.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:49 PM

    I remember being around 10, on a school night, being drug out of bed at like 1 in the morning because something was wrong with the computer, and that form was due tomorrow or else my dad would lose some business or something. yeesh.

    ReplyDelete