6.11.06

the blog slacker

I haven't written much lately. Woops.

School is going well. Today I had an interesting experience at my field placement leading a group. It's an interesting group because there are some differences of opinion on how this particular group should be handled.

I've decided that I'm not as wild about the Performancing extension as I once was. It's not really publishing my blogs and has a hard time logging into blogger. Anyone else use this extension and have it work?

While poking around on the internet, I found a site with some cool pictures Although, my McAfee SiteAdvisor rates this as a "red site" because it links to "high volume" or "spammy emailer" sites. So, don't follow the links.

I also found this clip of Beck on SNL. It's a fantastic performance. Made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment