15.10.06

More fun things I've learned on my day of rest

That's right folks: it's Sunday, my day of rest. I can't believe I'm still awake either. Here's a few more things I've learned while plodding around the internet:

This is both wrong and the best idea I've ever seen.

This NYT article on Microsoft got better as it went on. Check out the very last question and the response about people working together on the internet.

I think I've read studies on this before. I would just like to say when I start speaking Spanish I become much more extroverted and my interests actually change from when I speak English and I don't speak Spanish that often. For example, I love social work and there's literally no way I'd ever be a nurse while speaking English. (I just had this conversation with Amanda among other people.) However, speaking Spanish I'd be a nurse in nothing flat and I doubt I'd ever do true social work.

Finally, I think I should show this story to the kids who are not always the biggest fans of blogging. I don't know why, I (obviously) love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment