17.10.06

Many many things

First off, a good "Liz is an idiot" story: My alarm went off this morning at 5:15am, the time is usually goes off when I run. I decided that I wasn't going to run this morning (my leg still hurts, anyone know what to do for quad pain?) so I tried to reset my alarm. In the dark. At 5:15am. The next time I woke up the clock said 8:46am. Turns out I reset the clock and not the alarm. Woops. I actually wasn't late to work but I didn't shower and skipped some other parts of my morning routine.

Second, I know i often write how much I love Chipotle but I have seen the light and it is called Pineda Tacos. The thing about the outside looking crappy, that's true also. But the food is so good. The meat is better, the rice is better, the beans are better, the burrito shell is better. And seriously, anytime anyone says "would you like cilantro on your burrito?" I know I've found my home. Yum. (And it's cheaper than Chipotle.)

As always, I've been poking around the internet and found a bunch of cool things.

When we went camping this summer I tried to convince Jenny that pictures of people jumping are cool. I rest my case.

A list of the most influential people who never lived.

A list of classy insults made by classy people from a long time ago. No, seriously, give it a try. They're actually pretty funny.

This is a story about lucid dreams or dreams that the dreamer controls. I didn't know they were special or hard to have. I've been having them off and on since I was a kid. I love them (when they're not scaring the crap out of me).

This made me sad.

This is for all the techies and the people who don't want to pay for a TiVo out there. Oh, dude. Firefox does not like the word "techies". It has some really funny suggestions for what I meant to spell. Seriously, no one taught Firefox this word?

There's no possible way a story like this could ever encourage racisim or any other prejudices.

This picture is only one of the reasons why the next computer I but won't be made by Toshiba.


Believe it or not, that's all I have for now. I should really eat and do homework.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:37 AM

    Liz, thank you so much for your link to my Blog about Lucid Dreams. It is a very fascinating subject, and I am glad to hear that you are proficent at it. People seem to forget ways that Lucid Dreaming can help us in our waking life. Athletes Lucid dream about having great performances on the field and then actually do when the even takes place, some students use Lucid Dreams to help with test taking, the ways are numerous.

    Again Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:28 PM

    Hey, for those of us with work censors that frequently deny access to web pages that might be classified as fun or controversial, do you think you could describe some of the stuff you link to a little fuller? Just an idea...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly,

    Which ones couldn't you open? They were the Smithsonian, Yahoo News and the BBC. There was only one weird one.

    Have fun,
    L

    ReplyDelete