18.10.06

I didn't run

I didn't run this morning, but I did walk. My leg feels much better. Thanks for asking. I walked two miles. I tried to go as quickly as I could. This may be a good plan for winter ice and snow conditions when I still want to exercise but running is perilous. I'll let you know how I do tomorrow.

After that, I worked frantically all day. I'm the English speaker with the most Spanish skills in the high rise I work in for my internship. No good can come of this. It is nice to speak Spanish more often again. I'll miss it until Monday when I go back.

Now for my daily "Things I've Seen on the Web". One reader pointed out that some workplaces have stronger content filters than others, so I will add more description to sites you may miss.

This is a blog entry that uses Dilbert as a teaching tool. Need more? It's called "The Zone of Mediocrity". Ah, yes, now you can see how Dilbert would relate.

Oddly, that's all I've got for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment