6.10.06

I am such a girl

I am such a girl, and to prove it, I bought two pairs of shoes today. To make myself not too much of a girl, one pair was running shoes and one pair was to work.

I also found that there is a wonderful program to get music off your ipod and onto your computer. It works with someone else's ipod on my computer.

Anyone know why the Lake Street bridge was closed tonight? It was blocked by police at both ends and I saw the 21 on Mississippi River Blvd. If you're from the Twin Cities and you've ridden the bus then you know the bus had to go across Lake Street east to the river in Minneapolis, south 15 blocks to the next bridge into St. Paul and then back north on the other side of the river to get back to Marshall. Never a dull moment.

I'm trying to watch Men in Trees. I can't get into it.

I didn't run this morning. I find that I eat more on the days I don't run. Also, it's a time when I crave more carbs anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment