4.10.06

Homework for sale

Homework for sale! Any takers? No?

While I put my homework off, researchers at Indiana University have confirmed something I've always know. Although, I actually like The Colbert Report (turn your sound down if you're at work, this site will load a streaming video) just as much as I've enjoyed The Daily Show. I miss cable.

My favorite segment of The Colbert Report is "The Word". My favorite word is Psychopharmaparenting (This is a YouTube link to a nine-minute video.) I will point out that the first time I saw this particular Word, I was with my parents who did put me on meds as a child. Who can say "Elephant in the room"?

Second, I ran this morning. That whole fartlek thing went ok. My knee still hurts really bad. Anyone know why that is? Me neither.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:56 PM

    I ran (ha!) across this article today that I thought you'd find interesting: What you need to know before you begin running.

    ReplyDelete