12.10.06

Great picture



First, and most importantly, I just wanted everyone to see this picture. It's from Gizmodo.com.

Second, it's still cold. If you're not from around here, or if you are from around here and have been staying indoors because it's so cold, wise move. It's very un-Minnesotan of you to stay inside when there's snow, but wise move nevertheless.

I ran this morning. I have a hard time figuring out what clothes to wear in this weather. This morning it was sweatpants, a long underwear shirt and a fleece vest. Tomorrow it may have to be more wind protection. It's actually going to be a few degrees warmer but the wind may gust up to 40 miles per hour.

I have a group presentation on anxiety tomorrow. Oddly, I'm not anxious about it, but I'm not looking forward to it. I'm really sleepy. I may not be awake much longer. Is it bad that I'm this tired and it's not 9pm yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment