28.9.06

What you know that I don't know

So obviously I ran today, which I forgot to write earlier. It rained while I was running but stopped just before I got home. Nice. At least it wasn't raining when I went to wait for the bus.

There have been any number of areas in my life when different people in the room know different things and think different things because of it. It's starting to get old.

Example: A friend tried to connect me to a single guy, but when I got to the party I thought she meant a different single guy and so was talking with the wrong guy all day. It took the better part of two weeks to straighten that all out. If anyone had gotten a pie in the face at any time, it could easily have been an episode of I Love Lucy. Plus, in the end, I don't have anything going on with either guy/.

I didn't blog about it very much here, but I assure you, it caused great concern on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment