26.9.06

My life soundtrack

This apparently is my life soundtrack. Taken from Such A Pretty Face, the instructions are to set your music player (iPods for most of you, but any old Mp3 player or Windows Media Player will do) to shuffle. The first song is the opening scene, hit the "next" button and that song is the wake up scene and so on. The first time I did this, I had a playlist and not all of the songs so I decided to do it again will all 2 gigs of music on my Mp3 player. I really didn't like the song I got for "Secret Love" the first time.

This time just a playlist:
Opening scene: Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters - Elton John I love this song.
Wake Up Scence: Tell Her This - Del Amitiri
Average Day: Forever Young
First Date: Goodbye My Lover - James Blunt Oh boy.
Falling In Love: Southside - Moby and Gwen Stefani
Fight Scence: Gallows Pole - Jimmy Page and Robert Plant
Breakup Scence: Grace is Gone - Dave Matthews Band
Back Together: Mother Ocean - Jimmy Buffet
Secret Love: Woman Like a Man - Damien Rice And here is where the wheels fell off the wagon.
Life's Ok: Mushaboom - Feist
Mental Breakdown: Sunday Morning - Maroon5 I think this song and the next one were flipped around.
Driving: Move Along - All American Rejects
Learning A Lesson: Grey Blue Eyes
Deep Thought: Put Your Records On - Corinne Bailey Rae If you've never heard of this artist, check out Singingfish and search for some of her music. I think she's great.
Falshback: Waiting on an Angel - Ben Harper
Partying: Hey Hey What Can I Do? - Led Zeppelin
Happy Dance: Cannonball - Damien Rice
Regretting: Maria (Shut Up and Kiss Me) - Willie Nelson and Rob Thomas I make no excuses for having a Willie Nelson song on my Mp3 player.
Long Night Alone: Whiskey Lullabye - Brad Paisley and Allison Kraus
Death Scence: Bad Day - Daniel Powter
Closing Credits: Under Pressure - Queen

This time with all of the music:
Opening Scene: Mushaboom by Feist
Wake Up: Breathe Me by Sia
Average Day: The Psychic by Crash Test Dummies It's terrifying how close to accurate that is.
1st Date: Loves Me Like A Rock by Paul Simon It's ironic that this is about Paul Simon's Mom. All I have to say is, I wonder which one of your moms this is about. (If you don't understand that, I wasn't talking to you.)
Falling in Love: Into the Fire by Sarah McLachlan Yeah, you're not kidding.
Fight Scene: Can't Hurry Love by Phil Collins
Breakup: The Story in Your Eyes by The Moody Blues
Back Together: Cats in the Cradle by Cat Stevens
Secret Love: Counting the Days by Collective Soul
Life's OK: Where Have All the Flowers Gone? by Peter Paul and Mary
Mental Breakdown: In Your Eyes by Ben Harper
Driving: Give Me Up Again by Jonny Lang
Learning a Lesson: Camera One by Josh Joplin
Deep Thought: Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting by Elton John Hee hee/
Flashback: For a Little While by Tim McGraw
Partying: Steal My Kisses From You by Ben Harper
Happy Dance: I'm Gonna Make You Love Me by The Jayhawks Well, that's how I know this is accurate. I love this song.
Regretting: The Devil in the Wishing Well by Five for Fighting
Long Night Alone: The Boy in the Bubble by Paul Simon
Death Scene: Everyday by Dave Matthews Band Funny that the first line of this song is "lift me up lord..."
Closing Credits: Before I Go by John Hiatt

See, the second time is much more accurate than the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment