17.9.06

A little more about my day

Here's what actually happened today:

I woke up and ran and went to work.
Work with teenagers. That is a good thing. I like them.
Come home. Try unsuccessfully to make a grilled cheese sandwich. Saddened to learn there is no butter in my house. Can that be right?
Try unsuccessfully to make Skyline Chili. I have no explanation for that one.
Talked with someone who invited me over for brunch and then said to me, "this guy is coming who you might like, so you might want to dress cute." What the... My brain is absolutely in overdrive. I'm sure I will show up totally nervous and not cute and act some way other than the way I normally act.
Drive to job number two. The road is closed, there was a detour only that road is also closed and the road I take to get there also has... Get the idea?
Go to job number two. There were no teenagers. It was lonely.
While at job #2, my supervisor comes up to me and says, "How are you on hours? Can you work a few more." My head is saying, "Danger, Will Robinson" and "RUN" at the same time. I said sure.
The first time in six months I was at the aquarium for something other than an overnight, I of course wound up working an overnight that was completely understaffed.

This should also tell you how I'm feeling:
Your Emoticon is Grumpy

Maybe you're having a bad day... or maybe something just upset you. Either way, you're definitely seeing red!

No comments:

Post a Comment