16.9.06

I am soooo sleepy

I wonder how many more times I'll write that this year. Although I was able to wake up a at 6:30 (a whole hour later than normal) today and still run. As always, I ran 3.5 miles. I'm not totally sure about this whole running for the apples thing any more.

I went to one job, now I'm home trying to eat. I put the wrong cheese on my Skyline Chili and it's too salty now. It's not bothering me though. I haven't been truly hungry in a while now. Should I be worried about that?

In a few minutes I have to go to job number two. I need to remember that MN-77 is closed right now and I need to go a different way. Also, I haven't been an aquaguide in about six months so this will be a new experience, or at least one I haven't had in a while. Never a dull moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment