27.9.06

the good and the bad

Today was an interesting day. Here's how it went.

  • I ran. (Yeah, really, what did you expect?)
  • I went to a field advisory committee meeting at the school of social work that I'm really glad to be a part of. I also got to talk to a couple professors who I hadn't talked to in a while which was nice.
  • I went to see the old people. I should probably find another way to refer to them.
  • I went to the Science Museum. We launched "match stick" rockets. Yes, that is a lot of fire for something so small.

















  • I came home and had a really good conversation that I wasn't expecting to have. No, really, that's all I'm going to say about that one.
  • I looked at some really funny blogs. This is what my life could have been if I had chosen School Social Work instead of working with older adults. This is for a couple of people who are connected to the country mentioned. One is Kao who will hopefully be going to Japan to teach English, the other is Amanda who hasn't written a blog post in forever, and who I also miss very much because I haven't seen her in about as long. I am not counting the day of "Which guy do I think Lizzie is talking to" because that was not restful.

No comments:

Post a Comment