2.9.06

Among my accomplishments and discoveries for the day

Among my accomplishments and discoveries for the day:

1. I love that Firefox 2's new beta release has a spell checker in it. That should reduce the number of embarrassing typos in both the blog and emails.

2. I taught said new version of Firefox not to overwrite my tabs when it opens my bookmarks and I figured out how to change the size of the cache since I couldn't do either of those things the normal way. I know, it may not sound like much, but I was really excited.

3. I went over to a friend's house who was out of town and closed her windows for her before the monster rainstorm we had.

4. I got a really cool Christmas gift for a friend. (I'll end the suspense, if you're reading my blog, you don't know them.)

5. I had quite a time shopping at the outlets. I got a new dishwasher safe pan, (Ok, so that's not really all that exciting), and 6 things at Jockey and my total was under $30. (Any lady who's done some personal shopping lately knows that's just ridiculous.) I also found an acceptable sling backpack (that means it only has one strap) at the Nike outlet. When the lady rang it up, my total was less than the price tag. I love it when that happens.

6. I think it's fair to say I went on a huge cleaning jag at home.

7. I took out the trash from said cleaning jag. It doesn't sound like much but it's raining and one of my bags was really heavy. I needed both hands to lift it which made for logistical troubles when I tried to simultaneously lift the bag with both hands and open the lid of the dumpster.

See what happens when I'm left alone for the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment