11.9.06

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Obviously I didn't run this weekend because my Dad was in town. Saturday we took a long walk from my house around Lake Nokomis. Sunday I meant to run after he left but I slept most of the day instead. (Woops.) I was really tired and had slept on the couch for several days which made my body hurt in ways it really shouldn't.

This morning I went back to the whole 5:30am routine. (This can't be good for me.) It was really cold until about five seconds after I started running. Then I was nice and warm. I did the usual 3.5 miles. I'm sort of thinking about the Run for the Apples and how I haven't really been running 5 miles lately. Let's be honest. I don't get up early enough to fit a 5 mile run in before work and there's no way I'm waking up any earlier. We'll see if I can get back into the long runs on the weekends groove.

No comments:

Post a Comment