17.8.06

well that was sad

I had a nice post, but it didn't publish properly. I'm not sure if it was because of Blogger or because of my wireless connection. Either one is a possibility at this point. The point of the post was to ask if anyone knows how to get a .gif animation file up on my blog. No, I do not have a server.

In other news, I ran 4.28 miles today and now I'm in pain. In all fairness, it's a biologically inconvenient time for me right now and I think I'd still be in pain even if I hadn't run.

Yesterday I started running but then got the feeling that I had to use the bathroom and so only ran a mile and headed home to avoid any disasters. After I got home I decided to do sit-ups as an alternate form of excercise that wouldn't take me far. Ultimately that may be been a bad decision because the soreness from sit-ups (does sit-ups have a hyphen like that?) may be adding to other pain that I'm experiencing right now. It's hard to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment