29.8.06

Short run

This morning I did a short run (because I had to take the bus to work earlier than I would have liked). I ran 3.5 miles in... I have no idea how long. Possibly 40 minutes. I was hauling tail by the end.

As I just mentioned, I took the bus this morning. To all of you who take the bus in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, is Tuesday the day when the entire freaking world has it together enough to get on the bus? Seriously, I'm like 14 blocks from the begining of my bus route, and it's already late by the time it gets to my stop. It's only anxiety provoking because when the bus runs on schedule (like Mondays when apparently no one has it together enough to get on the bus), I have plenty of time to make my connection. However today, when the bus had only travelled two miles and it was already a full five minutes off schedule, it was a close call.

No comments:

Post a Comment