13.8.06

running


Here is a graph of the elevation changes of the Milk Run. There seem to be a lot more uphill parts than I remember.

A quick update for the morning. I ran 4 miles or 6.5K this morning. I'm not sure if I'll get to run tomorrow so I wanted to preemptively run a long way this morning. It's a little bit later than usual so Jenny and Doug are up already. I'm sure I'll have competition for the shower.

In other exciting news I got my registration packet for the Milk Run. I think I'm number 402. I read that for runners who are slower than 11:30 miles (that might be me) they will let traffic through the intersection of Cleveland and Larpentuer at some point so those runners will have to wait. I think that section is after the uphill part so a break wouldn't be so bad.

Today Jenny and Doug and I may go see the locks and dams and the mall for a second time. Last night we just went to the aquarium where we saw the new baby sting rays and the Alpaca store where Jenny and I both got sweaters on sale. Jenny's comment to me about the sweater I got was, "it makes you look skinny. (Hell yeah.)

I'm waiting 'till I get a shower to go out and see Doug who's watching TV right now. I smell like I've been running in these clothes for a few days now (which is ok since I have but still).

No comments:

Post a Comment