25.8.06

Perhaps I shouldn't run this far every day

I ran a little over 5 miles in 60-70 minutes this morning. I'm begining to think that I shouldn't be running 5 miles every morning. Maybe I should wait until I'm a little stronger to do it every day. As it is my knees and lower back start to protest somewhere along the run. Also, with this route, it's much flatter than my neighborhood running route except at the end when there's a giant hill. All of my run I'm thinking I just need to save enough juice to get up this last hill. It wears my mind out thinking about that hill for the entire run.

Last week I decided that I would take tomorrow off of running in order to save some love for Sunday. A day with no excercise just makes me feel fat and lazy so perhaps I'll take a little walk tomorrow instead. (Not my regular 5-6 mile hike. I like to excercise but let's not go too nuts here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment