28.8.06

in the long run

In honor of choosing the next race I run to be a 5 mile race, I decided this morning I should run at least that far. In fact I repeated the route I took on my Tour of Parks and ran just over 6 miles. (6.0359 miles or 9.7159K to be exact.) Now I'm hungry and I badly want a shower and coffee.

Also, Kelly has been away for the weekend and someone who shall remain nameless doesn't write in her blog, so I'm cruising for something to read. Right now I'm finishing up The Second Summer of the Sisterhood which is the sequel to The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants. I was inspired to start reading the second book after watching the movie made from the first book. I actually want to re-read the first book becuase I think the movie director took a few liberties with the plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment