6.8.06

I love it when web sites get translated into English

I'm back on the open mic band wagon. A friend of mine gave me a list of songs she likes to sing including one of my new favorite songs, Water Runs Dry by Boyz II Men. One of the other songs she listed was another one I like, Killing Me Softly. There is one part of this song that puzzles me. After the first chorus there is a nine or ten bar break and there are chords played in the background but I have no idea what chords they are. They don't seem to go with either the verse or the chorus. There is the same break in the Roberta Flack version and while the chords are easier to hear in this version, they're no easier to identify. Which brings me to my point. I've been searching the internet for a more complete guitar tab/guitar pro than I have currently. All of the tabs I have leave out the mystery bars. This search lead me to this page and one of the funnier error messages I've ever received:

  • In the waiting for a regularization with the copyright owner of this score, its download is no more possible.


  • Hee hee. I think this site is usually in French and while the translation into English is funny, I could do no better from English to French so I will try not to cast stones.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment